Sinchies Fun 140ml Reusable Food Pouch (10x140ml)
Fun pouches are designed especially for kids and are ready to fill with your favourite, healthy homemade goodness. A great addition to their lunch boxes and better for the environment!
Our 140ml pouch size is the perfect size for baby food puree & also a great lunchbox size. Use them to serve and store purees, yoghurt, custard, jelly, yogo, smoothies and other things like salad dressing, toiletries or energy gels!
- Save money by cutting food costs & the environment by using Sinchies reusable food pouches.
- Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC, these on the run food pouches are handy and easy to use!
- Homemade goodness with store bought convenience, you can monitor exactly what goes into the pouch, ensuring your children receive optimum nutrition that is free from preservatives, sugars or additives.
- Simply whizz up your favorite blend, pour it in and zip it up!
- Designed with a spout for you or your children to suck or squeeze out the contents, no need for a bowl or spoon!
- Sinchies 140ml reusable pouches are clear making it easy for you to see the contents! Great for cleaning purposes as you can see any leftover bits of food!
- Featuring a double ziplock top, handy contents label & fill to line. Be sure to open the bottom gusset so they stand up making them easy to fill.
- For filling, washing and drying tips – see here and recipes click here
- Sinchies encourage healthy eating, reduce waste, and provide a fun and clean way to feed your children, whether you’re at home, at school or out and about.
So versatile and not just for kids, Sinchies are suitable for all sorts of baby foods, smoothies, fruit crushers, yoghurt, jelly, custard as well as other purposes such as travel toiletries, sauces or salad dressings.
- Take them camping, in the car or on the plane.
- Eco friendly – With the environment in mind, minimal packaging and biodegradable or recyclable materials have been used.
Ensure young children are supervised when using this product! It contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. Ensure you take the ring off the spout after unscrewing the lid, before giving it to your little one to enjoy! We recommend purchasing the child safe choke free lids if using this product for little ones.